Many institutes have now booked events from the central programme in order to bolster the CPD proposition they can offer to their members locally. For those institutes that are yet to book an event or those who would like to secure further events, we have now extended the booking deadline to Friday 21st June. We invite institutes to book as many of the remaining events as they wish, on a first come, first served basis.
Events with limited sessions left include:
- Plant theft – the real truth
- Financial services – legal updates
- How to ensure clients turn into profitable financial planning clients, not ‘transactional’ customers
- Is independent advice a privilege that only the high net worth client can afford?
- Top tips and strategies for marketing your financial advisory business
- Study skills and exam techniques.
The following events are now fully subscribed: Cyber risks facing insurance companies, think you know the MIB? think again, legal update – issues of interest to insurance professionals, business skills (treating customer fairly, business continuity planning and understanding your clients’ financials).
We also encourage you to choose from the wide range of FS events on offer, ensuring that your members working in financial services are also catered for.
Please see the guide attached below.