We are pleased to advise that details of the CII’s local institute national CPD event programme are now available to view in our online guide below.
These have been developed to supplement institutes’ own event programmes and in recent years they have become a key component of local CPD offering.
In 2012, over 80 CPD events were provided to the local institute network, serving the needs of CII and PFS members. This year, we have over 180 events on offer ranging from technical, business and soft skills to general knowledge and revision for both the general insurance and financial services markets.
The booking deadline is 30th April for all seminars and workshops (training courses can be booked throughout the year). However, we would encourage early booking, as last year the vast majority of events were secured within 72 hours of becoming available.
To ensure that your institute secures its first choice event, please remember:
- Your institute can select up to three events it is interested in hosting, but each institute will be limited to booking just one event initially to ensure a fair distribution across the network. Any events that are still available as at 30th April will be allocated to institutes who have expressed an interest in hosting them, regardless of whether they have already booked another event
- Events will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so a swift response is essential in order to secure your first choice event
- Local institutes will be responsible for funding any costs involved with hosting the event. This includes the venue, refreshments and the speaker travel/accommodation costs. The costs shown on the event pages are for the speaker fee only
- Where a specific date for an event is listed, this is the only date that an event can be delivered by the speaker. Where a date is listed as ‘TBC’, the date will be agreed between the speaker and the local institute upon securing the booking
- There is no restriction on delegate numbers unless otherwise stated.