The enhanced local institute websites are being rolled out from this month, providing members with an improved online experience.
The area marketing team have been providing training and guidance to all local institutes on the new content management system giving an overview on how to add content, events and images to the sites.
The new sites reflect feedback received from local institutes following consultation in Q1 this year, including:
- Need to be able to view local institute sites on phones and tablets
- Option to book events online
- Show past events to display the breadth of CPD offered locally
- Slicker integration with social media platforms
- Default fonts and text sizes to ensure a consistent and professional appearance
- Simple and easy to use navigation.
We have included all of these, creating platforms that actively sell the local proposition to your members locally.
The new sites will be audited regularly to ensure they remain professional and fit for purpose.