Ten online narrated CPD presentations, the majority providing 30-45 minutes worth of CPD activity, are currently being recorded and developed for the local institute network. These resources will be promoted to members from early 2014 via the local institute network.
The following topics will be covered as part of the project:
- Principles and precedents in insurance law
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Introduction to Engineering Insurance
- Cyber Risks and Liabilities
- Trends in Claims Against IFAs
- Managing Your Post-RDR Risk
- The FOS – Processes and Pitfalls
- Changes at the regulator – The FCA
- Time Management
- The CII’s CPD scheme.
The new presentations are scheduled to be rolled out to members via email promotion from January 2014 onwards at the rate of one a week, delivered via the local institute websites. Further information will be communicated to local institutes in the coming weeks. If you have any questions in the interim, please contact your Area Marketing Manager.