The CII's flagship New Generation talent development initiative is now open for applications for the 2017/18 programme.
Successful applicants will benefit from a range of exciting leadership development opportunities - from exclusive sessions at the FCA and Parliament to learning skills in how to handle the media.
In addition the separate faculty groups - claims, underwriting, insurance broking and the London Market - will be expected to drive forward a project to help improve customer outcomes and the insurance profession as a whole.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 4th August 2017
This free programme is open to around 40 members a year that have at least five, and no more than ten years experience of working within the insurance profession and whom are qualified to at least Dip CII level.
Nominees must have:
- The support of their departmental or line manager
- Demonstrate a commitment to pursuing relevant professional qualifications (successful candidates are expected to hold a minimum qualification of Dip CII)
- Have a minimum of five, and a maximum of ten, years' experience
- Be willing to commit to attend the five development sessions and to dedicate time to the group project
- Be members of the CII and of the appropriate faculty (broking, claims,underwriting or the Insurance Institute of London)
For further details and to apply for your place, visit www.cii.co.uk/events/new-generation-programme/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.