Just a quick reminder on the support each of the regional membership managers provides to the local institute network on an ongoing basis.
Each RMM will continue to provide the following to each of their allocated local institutes:
- Annual Development Plan Meeting – to take place in Q1 / Q2 of each year
- Annual Assessment Meeting – to take place in Q3 of each year
- Advice and guidance with ongoing local CPD proposition and communication programmes
The RMMs also continue to develop national projects and initiatives to support you in the running of your local institute.
Projects such as:
- CPD tools – National programme / Online / Accreditation / Digital
- Support tools – Network Know-how / Campaigns / Process + Protocol / Network News
- Communication tools – Web and e-flyer development / The Journal / Marketing Materials
- Engagement tools – Network Conference / Rep Council / Working Parties
Please note the RMMs are also also heavily involved across several of the CII manifesto workstreams relevant to the effective running of the local membership proposition.