Local Institute National Forum
Following the government’s announcement to stop non-essential contact and unnecessary travel, the Chartered Insurance Institute cancelled all events and face to face meetings across the UK planned for the second quarter of 2020.
This included the forthcoming LINF meeting and the Network Conference due to take place in June.
We have now contacted YOUR regional forum officer to confirm that we will be running the LINF meeting as a virtual meeting using MICROSOFT TEAMS.
This meeting will take place on Tuesday 16th June 2020 (10.30am – 12pm). If you have any questions or queries that you want raised, then please get in touch with your regional forum officer – details can be found here.
Agenda outlined below.
- Welcome from Grant Scott, Vice President Local Institutes
- Discussion / matters arising from previous meeting – meeting notes attached
- Q&A’s by exception – these should be the KEY issues / concerns raised by your local institute colleagues
- Agreement on issues to take to the CII board
- DISCUSSION POINT: Thoughts on online CPD offering (Best Practice / Current thinking / Potential next steps)