On Wednesday 23 June 2021 (1445-1630 BST), the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council (CWEIC) in partnership with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Commonwealth Insurance Forum (CIF) will be hosting a thought provoking webinar to coincide with the launch of CII’s publication ‘A Commonwealth Insured’.
A distinguished panel of insurance and personal finance leaders from across the world will examine how innovation by the insurance profession has helped to support the Commonwealth’s development priorities – and speculate on some of the emerging opportunities for the decade ahead.
The panel will be chaired by Sian Fisher, chief executive of the Chartered Insurance Institute, and will include:
- Prof (Dr) Abhijit Chattoraj, Dean (swss), Professor & Chairperson - Insurance Business Management Program, BIMTECH
- Ekhosuehi Iyahen, Secretary General, Insurance Development Forum
- Richard Leftley, CEO, MicroEnsure
- Gerald Lim, President, Singapore Insurance Brokers Association
- John Neal, CEO, Lloyd’s
- Enitan Solarin, Managing Director, YOA Insurance Brokers.