The regional membership team are a central CII resource for our network of institutes that provides consultation and support to help your council develop the local membership proposition and engagement programme.
Each institute council has access to a dedicated Regional Membership Manager who works closely with institute volunteers, the Regional Membership Managers are aided by a support team made up of a Regional Engagement Executive and a Regional Engagement Administrator.
- David Irvine, Regional Membership Manager
- Matt Ward, Regional Membership Manager
- Lisa Hayward, Regional Membership Manager
- Amy Oliver, Regional Engagement Executive
- Laura Wharfe, Regional Engagement Administrator
The regional membership teams key focus is on ensuring greater consistency of support across the network and provides advice, guidance, and tools for our volunteers to help them lead their institutes in meeting the challenges faced in continuing to drive member engagement at local level. This includes:
- Management of local institute key objectives and council governance
- Development of local institute CPD and member engagement
- Development of visibility and awareness around the local institute network
- Local institute digital tools and data analysis to support your council
- Development of volunteer engagement
The USP of the network is that it is run by members for members - the team does not have the capacity to pick up admin tasks for institutes or take on any responsibility for council roles - we simply do not have the bandwidth.
Your Regional Membership Manager is your key contact – any support you require please get in touch and we can discuss how the wider team can help.