FutureMe is a brilliant new career development platform from the Chartered Insurance Institute which provides support to members as they transition through the various stages of their career – from starting out to approaching retirement.
Packed with interactive tools, e-learning content, advice direct from expert career coaches and hiring managers, and the latest job opportunities, FutureMe is designed to help individuals navigate today's job market and move their career forward with confidence.
Platform features include:
- Over 5000 videos, 800 e-learning courses, 14 personality assessments, and 300 Business & IT skills courses.
- Career pulse: a self-assessment to help you measure how employable you are and identify the areas you need to develop.
- Career assessment: get a better understanding of your strengths, motivations, aspirations, and workplace preferences.
- CV builder & CV checker: get help to create your CV, then upload it to CV 360, which will score it against more than 50 checks. You'll then receive instant personalised feedback along with plenty of advice to help you perfect your CV!
- Interview 360: practice your interview technique with the interview simulator.
Members simply need to log into their My CII dashboard and click on the FutureMe link.