The CII are moving forward with a consultation piece on the Realigning the Partnership (formerly known as the New Deal) initiative as outlined by Interim Vice President for Local Institutes, Brian Caruth at the recent Network Conference held in Southampton.
The CII very much believes that this initiative is all about the partnership between the CII and Local Institutes and therefore it is imperative that we seek the insight and feedback from each of the 54 local institutes, which will support us to produce an informed proposal for new arrangements.
The consultation timetable is as follows:
- 20th June - LINF to be presented consultation documentation
- 30th June - Closing date for LINF members to provide feedback on consultation documentation
- 7th July - Consultation opens to all Local Institutes
- 4th August - Consultation closes
- 19th September - Proposal to be made to LINF
- 5th October - Final draft proposal to be presented to Board
Please therefore look out for the next communication from the CII post 30th June with a questionnaire for each institute to complete as a collective council response to be returned to the regional membership team by 4th August 2023. The question bank can be viewed below.
For any queries please contact your Regional Membership Manager.