The careers officer acts as the main point of contact for the career activities within your region. This is to ensure the development of strong and effective relationships with the key local education and careers communities including schools, careers services, government agencies and local organisations.
- To provide informed advice on careers on all sectors of insurance and financial services by liaising with schools, colleges and universities.
- To act as the main point of contact with the CII and its educational outreach activities.
- To support the local career and education network with insurance and financial services careers expertise.
- To support new or prospective industry entrants with career advice.
- To organise relevant office visits and other careers functions as required.